Few cities entertain with the gusto of Houston, and at the heart of some of the most lavish parties and delightful small dinners is Silver Stone Events. Executive Chef Elizabeth Stone shares the magic combination of recipes, menus, and entertainment expertise that make every event she caters pure pleasure for both host and guest. Her trademark has always been “Your party is our privilege.”
Join Elizabeth for hands-on experience and instruction, discuss upcoming local trends for the season, including festive seasonal recipes and inventive table top ideas, as well as divulging tricks of the trade from her lavishly illustrated book, An Invitation to Entertain, Recipes for Gracious Parties. She will share some of her secrets to seamless hospitality and reveal her talents of entertaining in the home by using handy items to add that extra touch to your dinner table with grace, not stress.
Whether you are a beginner or looking to learn something new. Online and small group cooking classes are available to help you brush up on your cooking skills, expand your culinary knowledge, and gather with friends virtually or in-person.
- Great idea for entertaining with friends
- Couples cooking
- Corporate team building
Select a class from listing of our class offerings.
Pick a date and call Silver Stone Events to coordinate date and availability of Elizabeth Stone.
Customize your experience.
- All classes are private
- All classes require a minimum of 4 participants/devices and up to 8 participants/devices
- Silver Stone will deliver a fresh box (within the Houston Area) to each participant, on the day of the class with all the ingredients that you need
- Everything you need to prepare an entrée for 2 people
- An Appetizer Pairing
- A Salad or Side Pairing
- You may procure your own ingredients – Silver Stone will email you a list of ingredients to procure 2 days before the class
- All classes are 1 – 1 ¼ hours
- Classes include hands on instruction and discussion on cooking an entrée
- All classes are conducted via Zoom. You will be sent a password on the day of the class 30 minutes prior to class start time
Include a dessert to complete your meal. Classes with dessert will be 1 ½ hours
- Add a wine paring
Base cost is $38.00 per participant/device with a minimum of 4
Fresh box of ingredient, $40 – $100, pending meal selection or procure your own
All boxes for 2 persons unless stated otherwise
Add a dessert – All desserts are $16 and serves 2 people
Add a wine pairing – price based on selection